1. Name and contact details of the responsible person and the company data protection officer
Rechtsanwalt Daniel Streiff, Urbanstr. 115, 10967 Berlin, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 (0)30 –8597 6915 Fax: +49 (0)30 – 8145 3560
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit my website www.streifflaw.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the retrieved file
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
– used browser and
– if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website
– ensuring comfortable use of my website
– evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case I use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using my contact form
For questions of any kind, I offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that I know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting me is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I only share your personal information with third parties if:
– you expressed your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
– the transfer is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information which is connected to the device you use to access my website. However, this does not mean that I immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, I also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit my site again to take advantage of my services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited the site before and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard my legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of my website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures I want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of my website. On the other hand I use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of my website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing my offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can are listet below:
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing my pages I use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– browser type / version
– used operating system
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
– Time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly. However, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for my website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of my website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing my website I occasionally use Google Conversion Tracking. In doing so Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached my website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
I do not use social media plug-ins.
7. Your rights
You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data if not collected from me and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
– in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion or the exercise or defense of legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and I no longer need the data, but you still need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
– pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once granted consent at any time. As a result, I am not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my office.
8. Right of objection
If the processing of your personal date is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to file an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data security
I use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of my website is encrypted is shown by the lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.